Thursday 18 June 2015

How to make your website mobile friendly & responsive

Hi friends, my name is Abhishek Jain. I am back with another topic which gives you the deep knowledge about responsive web design.  In my last topic I discussed about 5 Ways to increase your Ecommerce website sales, hope you all like my post. In this post we will talk about our most popular and ongoing topic nowadays. How to make your website responsive – a million dollar question. Many of my friends ask me this question so I write this post to share my experience with all of you.

Responsive Web Design - Design Brand India


First of all I want to tell you that “Google” – the king of search engine has announced an update on the mobile responsive website. So, it would be better to design website template which is mobile, tab, IPAD suitable. Google confirms that the website should be responsive in order to get best results from google.
No doubt that the next generation 2016 will be mobile friendly. You cannot ignore the importance of mobile friendly websites. Mobile devices are the most popular devices for the purpose of searching.

How to Make Your Website Responsive?


Before you are  going to make your site test, you need to check that your website is responsive or not. To check whether your site is optimized or not there are two tools which can help you in this process. However, the important and the most popular one is “Google”.



Now if your website/blog are already mobile friendly then take a deep breath and sit relax. You don’t need to worry at all, but if not, then you have to do it.

For making your site responsive, you need to install a mobile friendly theme which can automatically adjust on any device such as desktop devices i.e Monitor, LCD, Laptops, and mobile devices i.e. Smart Phones, iPads, iPhones and Tablets. You can easily find these types of template by searching on the net and can install on your website to gain maximum benefits from search engines.


In the end, I would like to say that it is now utmost important to add your website to guidelines provided by search engines to stay on top and get maximum traffic on your website. I hope you like my post on Mobile Friendly web design. Do let me know if you have any query regarding this.

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its Really very Nice Article..Its used to every SEO Persons..So Am shared to my social media sites..Than you for sharing the useful article...Best Web Designing Bangalore | Website Design Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for nice post. It is complicated to me now, but in typical, the efficiency and significance is annoying. Very much thanks again and best of luck!Thanks for sharing.Web Designing Company Bangalore | Website Designing Company Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  4. Set Form Input Attributes, Set a Mobile Friendly Preferred Width..For best and cheap manual Seo services, Web designings. Must check Website Designing Company Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete